These stylish large cooler bags from The Somewhere Co will make packing for your next picnic, beach day or road trip a breeze! Two separate zipped compartments give you lots of space for your drinks of choice AND all your food. You’ll be set to graze all day! The bottom compartment can hold up to four bottles of wine, and there’s space for an ice brick too to keep things cold all day. The lining is insulated and water resistant (super easy to wipe down!), and the super strong handle and shoulder strap mean you won’t have to skimp on your favourite treats. Check out our range of matching picnic rugs to complete the ultimate picnic set.
You’re so golden! This delicious watercolour print by Sunshine Coast-based artist, Cass Deller, features neon yellow, gold and pink tones. It’s just like a popsicle by the pool!
Pattern placement may differ slightly to the product image and between cooler bags.
- Total size: L350mm x H400mm x D260mm | L13.78" x H15.75" x D10.24"
- Total volume is 20.7L (top compartment is 7.2L, bottom compartment is 13.5L)
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Sturdy vegan leather carry handles
- Two compartments with zip closures for easy food separation
- Material: Polyester canvas with insulated lining
- Rubber lined base with metal feet for extra protection
- Hand wash only
- Wipeable inside - damp cloth with detergent